Benefits of Membership
Would membership benefit you?
Membership opportunities are available for industrial and technical manufacturers in and around the Greater Baton Rouge area.
If you are a manufacturer and answer yes to any of the following questions, we have solutions for you through membership in GBRIA.
- Do you have a need to recruit, hire and train employees that need science, technology, engineering, math or mechanical skills?
- Is safety a key concern and is your work environment one where employees need to know and understand OSHA 1910 or other safety standards?
- Are you interested in the image of industry and the scientific/technical careers in the region in order to attract workers to your industry?
- Being part of a common voice for industry to the government, community, and business affiliates
Professional networking with industry peers
- Influencing national standards in safety, craft skills training and professional education through the Association of Reciprocal Safety Councils (ARSC), the Construction Users Roundtable (CURT), the Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC), Louisiana State University (LSU) and the Board of Regents Louisiana Experimental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (LaEPSCoR).
- Representation in steering the Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) Craft Training Center, ITI Technical College and the Alliance Safety Council. We are also industry’s liaison to area 2 and 4 year universities and the K-12 system.
- Participation in driving the organization’s strategic objectives.
The Greater Baton Rouge Industry Alliance (GBRIA) is a trade association, 501 (c)(6) non-profit organization with a membership of 60+ industrial facilities in the Greater Baton Rouge Region.
8555 United Plaza Blvd., Suite 202, Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70809
GBRIA’s mission is to drive solutions to common issues with an emphasis on Safety Performance and Workforce Development