Guidance for Preparing Industrial Workplaces, Employees and Contractors for COVID-19
Ecolab’s Coronavirus Website – best practices for cleaning/washing etc.
East Baton Rouge RedStick Ready Information on COVID-19 (for other parishes, please check parish government websites).
Service & PPE Providers
- PPE and COVID Supplies
- Hand Sanitizer, Medical Masks, Face Shields
- Respiratory Protection
- Immediate contact with a trained medical professional
- Real-time assessment of symptoms
- Single assessment center for consistent care
- Avoidance of unnecessary visits to a clinic for screening
Return to Work
- CORE can provide a return to work status once employee is symptom free and/or completed isolation period
- Temperature Screening
- Questionnaire Screening
- Medical Support
- Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
- Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN)Registered Nurses (RN)
- Mid-Level Providers (PAs and NPs)
- Bulk quantities of affordable hospital disinfectant & 75% alcohol hand sanitizer
- Rapid COVID-19 testing
- Accurate medical information
- Temperature checks and COVID-19 screening at site entrance points
- Shower/restroom trailers, man-camps, decon facilities
- Portable toilets, hand wash stations, eye wash stations
- Referrals for industrial cleaning
Gulf Coast Occupational Medicine
- Site pre-access screening to include online pre-access screening questionnaire, pre-entry on-site temperature checks
- COVID-19 telemedicine Case Management of suspected or symptomatic employees
COVID-19 on-line or telemedicine Fit-for-Duty or Return-to-Work evaluations of potentially exposed employees
- COVID-19 test management services – quick on-site screens, lab confirmed tests, and telemedicine evaluation of test results
- Modified PFT/Spirometry, mask fit test, and breath alcohol testing services
- Medical supply services including masks, thermometers, gloves, etc.
Vallen can disinfect any surface size from a desktop all the way to 4000 feet.
Vallen is a proud distributor of ATS Innova’s TwinOxide – a safe and effective disinfectant for manufacturing facilities. TwinOxide is safe for people and equipment, leaves no residue, and does not need to be wiped away. Applications from 4,000 sqft. to a single workspace keep work areas, reception, and break areas free from disease-causing pathogens that can endanger your personnel and operation.
Dustin Kirkland, CET
Webinars & Training
The Greater Baton Rouge Industry Alliance (GBRIA) is a trade association, 501 (c)(6) non-profit organization with a membership of 60+ industrial facilities in the Greater Baton Rouge Region.
8555 United Plaza Blvd., Suite 202, Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70809
GBRIA’s mission is to drive solutions to common issues with an emphasis on Safety Performance and Workforce Development